Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'M SWEET SIXTEEN :D

Assalamualaikum...
hai uolls.. ahaks ahaks ..
today stats : 1 JANUARY 2013 
And now i'm SIXTEENTH ..
ouh . terase dah tua ... 
So umur pun dah lanjut .. perangai of course kene matured kan 
tapi .. mama kata syiqin tak matured lagi ..
hahaha .. cian kittew .. :)
hari nie syiqin nak luangkan masa dengan B to the L to the O to the G what it is 
B L O G !!!!
so mostly i want to shared a behalf story of me 
want to know ? okey come on get it 


okey . my mom ask me what course did i want to take in form 4 . so exactly i confused  what i have to take .. i do not know what i'm going to be ? what is ambition ? it just .. urghh . did you know how it feel ?
it feel like DILEMMA ..
... and for that i doing Istikharah .. and there its
but at first  i feel doubt and now ...
In Sha Allah ! if Allah will . i take pure science ..
know i mean it .
so that its ......
my wish for this year : to get A's in all subject , in all exam . also want to be an obey daughter to my parent and also an obey ALLAH's servant


So that its .. behalf of my story .. its like me .. yeah ..saya comell saya tahu .. hehe 
esok sekolah .. i have to prepare all my mentally , physically ..
and now ....
i give some songs that inside of me right now 
so obvious right ?



Ps: Happy New Year 2013 .. take my heart with you .... 
smile always . XOXO A



Every Second have a Great Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment